Saturday, October 11, 2008

NOTICE: I am a REAL human!








Although I've always thought of myself as being a real, oxygen breathing human, to my dismay I found myself blocked from Blogger the other day. I was notified that the automatic SPAM DETECTOR had determined that I was, from all indications, a ROBOT...or something, not human in any event!

At first I was rather upset, especially when I responded to the block and was assured that since I was answering the block...I probably was indeed a REAL PERSON...but for clarification purposes, I would not be allowed access to my blog until it had been inspected by a staff member..hopefully a real human and not their robot program!

Evidently I have indeed passed this inspection and been certified as HUMAN. Just wondering...has anyone else here in Blogger been subjected to this...because, for the life of me...I can not figure out what triggered this!



1 comment:

  1. No, I have not had this happen to me yet. I say yet because these things sometimes seem to have a life of their own. Like Hal in 2001: A space Odyssey.

    ReplyDelete